With a range of great applications, adding a single or multiple screens to your home or office also has a host of benefits.
From creating a simple private seating area to blocking an outdoor entertainment space from the harsh Australian weather, a well-positioned and constructed screen is durable and appealing. You can choose to grow plants or creepers up your screen, leave the timber texture on display or even paint them to match your décor and colour scheme.
In fact, having a timber or decorative screen in your outdoor living space is such a great addition to the liveability of your space, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do them before!
Why is a screen by The Deckhead the perfect addition to your yard?
The Deckhead uses and recommends bamboo screens as the best product for a range of reasons, including wear and tear, look and texture.
Our customers request screens for many reasons, including the need to:
- Block out views from the neighbours, giving you a feeling of privacy in your space, especially around areas like a pool or spa
- Transform your outdoor living areas and be able to use them for more of the year
- Section off and protect your veggie patch, fruit trees, chook pen or other outdoor features from wind and weather damage
- Enclose pool equipment, water tanks, bins, gas bottles or anything else you would like hidden or kept out of the way
- Act as a fence or gate to block access to the sides of your property, keeping your space secure
- Build a freestanding screen structure directly connected to your pergola or decking
How do I get screens installed by The Deckhead?
Just give Rhys a call!
A qualified carpenter and screen specialist, he’ll run through the options for your outdoor space, including working around any landscaping or existing features.
When you’re happy with the idea and design, he’ll provide you with a quote and start installing your bamboo screening at your property in Melbourne’s west, including Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Niddrie, Keilor, South Kingsville, Newport, Yarraville, Seddon, Spotwood, Point Cook, Tarneit, Truganina, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and surrounding suburbs.